Bugs and features request¶
How to get help¶
If you’re in trouble while installing, upgrading, configuring or using Bacula-Web ?
No problem, I’m here to help !
If you want to submit a bug report, feel free to submit a bug report on Github issues.
Bug report guideline¶
Before submitting a bug report, please make sure that …
- check the FAQ page, there might be some useful information which can help you
- you’re using the latest version of Bacula-Web
- the config file have been adapted to your configuration (check the documentation)
- all items are ok in the test page (except for the database engine you don’t use)
- you checked Apache error log file for some warnings or errors
- you’re able to connect to the database with the client
- $ mysql for MySQL
- $ psql for postgreSQL
- $ sqlite3 for SQLite
Then make sure you include those details in the bug report
- PHP version
- Which database you’re using (SQLite, MySQL or postgreSQL)
- Apache (or any web server) logs
- Screenshot(s) are useful too sometime
As many details you’ll provide, as fast I could help you :)